9/03/2009

tired of the usual student's life

i'm so tired of the usual way of living...
going to school...
copying assignments...
cheating when prof's not looking...

i admit that i cheat sometimes...
it's the usual way...
you can't survive without it...

yeah!
i seldom do it...
most of the time, i answer the questions by myself...
it's my own way of learning the lesson...

yet my classmates are still copying answers...
and earning high points...
and me?
the lowest in class (for today)

it's so disgusting how people do dirty things just to earn a lot of points...

others would tell me...
"why don't you cheat also?"

why?
because i want to learn...

it's just so sad that it's the grade that will count and not what you learn...
the school would only pass you if you get a good grade...
not because you have learned the lessons...

super dissappointing...

hope to be back with my previous classmates...