5/16/2010

A Reply to All...

This blog entry is a reply to this FB post:

Thanks everyone for having time to reply to my FB post!
I thought that if I post something like that, wala namang papansin because "I'm just Nobody."

There are points in time na lagi kong naalala yung mga bad memories ko since childhood, yung mga time na I felt everyone's looking down on me.

In my elementary days, I spend some of my time being bullied by elite girls from rich families. They told me that I'm Alicia and my friend is Betty la Fea.

I just remember that few weeks ago, while I'm walking nearby the house, I heard two girls riding on bikes talking to each other, telling, "Maputi lang!" Then I see their eyes looking at me. I turn around to look if ibang tao yung tinutukoy nila, but I see no one except me.

Marami pang ganyan na pangyayari saken noon, pero di ko na eenumerate.
Maalala ko lang eh.

In all those times, I prefer to keep myself quiet na lang..
To avoid any commotion with those people..

Mabuti-buti pa nga ngayon sa PUP ako nag-aaral, kahit puro welga, walang nang-iinsulto saken kahit na paminsan-minsan merong mga matang mapangutya na nakatingin.

Well, it's easier to forgive than to forget.
Wala na naman sakin ung mga yon, pero minsan kahit nakalimutan ko na, naalala ko pa rin paminsan-minsan..

Again, thank you po sa mga nagreply...
Kala ko nag-iisa ako sa mundo..
Mali pala ko...