9/15/2010

Am I Being Troubled by Being Vocal of My Opinions, Thoughts and Feelings?

I have been very timid about my feelings especially to those who I consider not-so-close people to me...
But once they are close to me...
It has been very easy to tell or talk about what I feel...
But I talk about it cautiously...
Not telling all the things that I consider too personal to be talked in a conversation...
But I think my precautionary measures are below what is accepted by other people...
Because of this, I think and now I'm paranoid that someone I talked to got hurt with my words...

Knowing my personality, it would be too hard for me to apologize about it personally...
But I did it by text...
Though I did apologized through text, I would consider staying far away from that person..
That's obvious, I'm embarrassed and I don't want to have confrontation with that person in any way...

In the end, I will feel very paranoid not talking to that person...
I would even think that she would feel very angry or irritated by my presence...
That's how paranoid I am right now...