10/14/2008

Strawberry On A Shortcake

haha...
I didn't go to school this morning..
Why?
Because it's raining and I feel very tired of going there...
I want to enjoy the vacation...
That's why I'm watching Strawberry on a Shortcake...
Do you know Manato Irie?
He's tackey!
~~~~~
I just finished the first two episodes...
I'm very positive that I'll finish this...
There's a lot of things i need to watch...
In the list is Deathnote series and Deathnote movies...
Haha...
Actually, my plan is to watch first deathnote...
but...
I'm really bored watching the anime series...
but...
I need to watch the anime series so that I'll understand the movies better...
There are some conflicts between the story of the movie and the anime series..
Maybe because it's against the copyright to copy the story as is...
Feels like I'm flying..
At first, I hate the start of the story of SOS...
It's so dumb...
I mean...
It's so sad...
A high school student being bullied by his classmates...
What a dumb?!
After few minutes of patience...
I started to love the story...
I just hate having sad stories...
But I think, it's better...
Haha!
I'm now trying to download the video from Veoh...
Afterwards, I'll burn it in my DVD...
haha...
Then, i have a copy..
so happy...