10/12/2008

Three Dads With One Mommy

I'm just finished watching the first four episodes of Three Dads with One Mommy from YouTube...
Hehe!
It's really funny...
I started watching it at Channel 2 a week or two ago...
That's why I'm now trying to catch up all those episodes that i missed....
Hehe...
Most of the time, I'm watching all the primetime shows in GMA, but now I'm watching a show from ABSCBN...
Maybe because I'm really really hating all those very desperate Korean stories...
The story is all about misery...
I hate that!
Last time, it was "A Rosy Life"
Now, it's "My Husband's Woman"
All day long, your doing your job and sometimes you're having a big problem...
Then at night, when you open the TV, the show is very problematic...
Why don't they think that people are tired at night and they need a little laugh to lessen life's struggles...
Huh!
That's why now, I'm not watching dramas...
All I want is comedy...
All I want is fun...
All I want is to laugh...
Grabe...
I'm tired of all the miseries and mishaps portrayed in Korean dramas...
Would they end showing all of these sad stories?
I'm really really tired watching such shows!
And one more thing...
Ah...
Two things pala...
I really really like two actors of "Three Dads with One Mommy"
I like...
Mmmm...

Errr...
The actor named...
Shin Sung Rok...
It's Ariel...
He really looks like L....
Haha!
He's haha...
He's kengkoy...
Nakakatuwa siya...
Another one is Joo Sang Wook...

He is Mr. Jung...
The son of the President of the hotel where Liset was working...
He looks a little like Tackey but...
Only when his hair style is that hair style in the show...
And his eyes...
I have search the Net for some pics of him with that hair style...
But it seems...
There are only a few...
Here he is...

That's why you should know who he is in the story for you to know his looks...
ah!
Grabe!
I'll finish watching the first episodes of this story at the YouTube and then I'll watch Deathnote Anime and then Deathnote Movies 1, 2, and 3...
Grabe...
I have a lot of things to do this sem break...
Even if I only have two weeks...
Grabe...
I wish that there will be some extension of vacation...
Grabe no...
I'm really really tired of going up and down the 5th floor...
Buti sana kung pwede gumamit ng elevator...
hay...
Lumalaki na nga muscles ko sa binti eh...
Grabe,
Sana there will be more time for me to finish all of those shows...
Sana..
Sana..
Sana..
All right!
That's all for now...
It's already 11 in the evening...
And I need to type more...
For my typing job...
Sige! goodbye! :>