11/05/2008

Inspiring US Elections...

Even though I'm not an American....
I'm so thankful that Barack Obama won this 2008 US Election...
I believe in his ideals...
I believe that America needs change...
Even the world needs change...

This election has been the most historical of all times...
This shows that discrimination has no place in this world...

It has been overwhelming for all the people on earth...
It has proven that America is the mother of Democracy...
A place of equality...
A place where the voices of people are heard...

I'm also very impressed that Senator McCain concede...
And congratulate President-Elect Obama personally...

I hope that this will also happen here, in the Philippines...
I hope that 2010 election would be more clean...
Remembering that 2010 election would be my first time to cast my vote...
I hope that every candidate would sincerely accept the choice of the people...
Accept their defeat...

It's so...
It's very inspirational for all of us...
Us...
The race that has always been discriminated...
Abused....
Us...
Asians...

I'm truly inspired!
I'm truly inspired to do the best in all that I can do...
And pursue my dreams above all...
In spite of all those that hinder me to reach the top...
To reach the peak...
The paramount...

Let this election be a good example for all of us, Filipinos...

That we should vote for what we believe in...
That we should vote according to what our conscience dictates us...
Not just because of money and gifts from candidates...

Truly...
America is a place where all things are possible...

The mother of Democracy...

Visit this link to hear President-Elect Obama's Victory Speech