8/21/2010

P-Pop featured in KMJS

P-pop feature in KMJS...
Here are they...

Xlr8...

They're more like a Korean-band...
sana more on Filipino touch naman...
yung tono pa ng kanta nila, ala-Korean talaga...



here's another one...


Pop Girls

from the same P-Pop records of Xlr8..
the way they dress, the way they dance is much more Korean..

sa totoo lang,
nakakarindi na marinig ung Korean-style music..
(sorry for k-pop lovers)

my classmate is a great addict of k-pops...
I can't barely understand kung bakit sila kaadik-adik...
sometimes I would even think that some k-pop songs are baduy!
minsan kasi nakakapalti na ng tenga yung mga kanta nila...
minsan nga, I would notice that some male korean stars do look feminine... something like that...

Yeah! I admit it that I have been once a j-pop fanatic...
but ever since there were less-aired anime shows on television,
my j-pop addiction just turned down...

Did you notice it?
Korean culture has been invading our own culture through television...

siguro, if Korean Dramas would be less aired here in the Philippines,
then it would be at OPM's advantage...
mababawasan yung pagka-adik ng mga Pinoy sa mga Koreans...

I hate to say this, pero Pinoys are really "kulang sa originality"
I know this, because when I hear some Asian music or songs...
I could tell if it's Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese or Chinese...
alam mo yon?
yung naririnig mo palang yung music accompaniments ng kanta...
kahit di pa kumakanta yung singers...
alam mo na...
yung may distinctive characteristic ba!
j-pops are more on rock...
k-pops are more on dance...
c-pops are more on ornamental music...
yung ganon ba?

I just remembered...
A Korean Drama series aired in GMA7...
Glass Shoes...
The ending song is a Korean version of Regine Velasquez's Pangako...

sana ganon man lang...
di ba?
sana magkaroon man lang novelty ang mga Filipino songs and the Filipino music...

By the way, this post is not intended to discriminate any race...
The author does intend to express her feeling regarding the Filipino people's addiction to other Asian music rather than their own...