8/21/2010

Thesis Mode...

My groupmates went here at home for two days...
They decided to go here because I'm the only one who has computer and has internet connection...
Sometimes, I would like to tell them that I'm not really agreeing to that decision; making the thesis here at home...
I can't tell them that, we have some financial problems..
And one more thing...
When they go here, instead of making the thesis...
Some would even just play...
Nothing happens...

My suggestion is to divide the activities among ourselves...
Then everyone is pushed to do their task...
After that, they will present their finished work to the group for review...
You would not even use a computer...
Just write your work on a piece of paper...

Di ba mas mabuti un?
Marami nang maggagawa
Di pa masyadong magastos...

Hay!
Ang hirap naman kasi...