8/01/2010

Piles of Problems

Piles of problems on my way...
I'm so worried with my taxation class...
I just know the lessons from Chapters 1-4..
The last quiz was all about Chapter 1-6..
And I got a not-so-good grade...
Because of the not-so-good grade, I was pushed to borrow paluwagan's fund...
I paid the book to avail the plus points...
It just add up to my stress...

I've been thinking how will I able to pay my debts...
Especially the payment for the books...
Right now, I have already paid three books...
Including the one paid through paluwagan's fund...
All in all, I need to pay P2000+ for the books...

I've been also thinking about my mom's debt on the paluwagan's fund...
It's really accumulating...
It's now P1,500+

I'm really so stressed...

The midterms would be on Wednesday...
I need to read 40 Sections in law..
And three Chapters in AIS...

The next Sunday would be the midterms for Management Consultancy...
I have already read 3 chapters and I need to read 17 more...

Actually, the midterms is not the big problem but MONEY!



Often, the secretary of the class would approach me for the payment of the books...
I would just say some alibi...
I don't know how will I able to pay that thing...

I just can't tell my mom about that
She's thinking 'bout money problems too...

I wish I could be as innocent as toddlers...
not thinking bout piles of many problems...
They're so innocent..
Just playing around..

After the Sunday Mass, I went to my room..
I cried silently so that no one would notice...
I can't help but cry...
All the problems piled up...

I feel like pinagsakluban ako ng langit at lupa...

I have no one to run after...
No one to share my problems but this blog...
Hey, blog! How would you react 'bout my problems?
How would you deal with it?
As if you would answer me back in return...