11/03/2009

close call

Well, everybody has a close call...
Just thinking of it right now...

These words are blowing my mind away....
Thinking of it since i watched the movie ' Meteor: Path to Destruction Parts 1 & 2'

Huh...
By the way, the movie '2012' will be showing in theaters soon...
I've been waiting for it since its 2008...
Can't wait to watch that movie...
It's also about close call

And, by the way...
There's one more movie I've been waiting...
'The Road'
The story is all about post-apocalyptic experience of a father and son...

woo...
Can't wait to see those movies...

It's been running in my mind since then that I have learned about 2012 Mayan predictions...
Since then, I noticed that I have been watching more and more apocalyptic movies...
it's triggering all my senses...

By the way, tomorrow's the first day of classes and yet i can't sleep..
WTH...

Masyado na kong nai-involve sa mga mysteries about 2012...

Well..
Hope tomorrow's a very good and happy day...