11/15/2009

There's Always Hope...


Well, I just finished the movie 2012... I just put it in the blog instead of the reviews coz I want to add some more rather than giving my review...

The movie has really great and spectacular video and sound effects...
Very very amazing...
Don't mention the performances of actors...
Their performance is just fine
Overall, it's a good movie
It's worth watching for...

I would like take note on the message of the movie...
In the end, there's always hope...

Ok...
The movie presented what might probably happen during the end of the days...
Breaking grounds...
Exploding volcanoes...
Unimaginable tsunamis...
Well...
If that will happen, we all don't know...

My brother's asking me why the world didn't explode in the movie...
He's expecting some scenes like those in dragon ball z...
Well, for him, he's expecting too much...
And now, he's disappointed...

For the story line...
3/5
Most of the events that happened in the movie are based on ideas crawling the Web...
They have adapted the idea of polar shifting...
massive destruction due to the alignment of the planets...

Ok..
all i can say is that the movie's message is right...
There's always hope and we should live our lives getting hold of this hope...