11/17/2009

frustrations...

i don't know why those things that had happened in my past sinks in my mind right now...
they are all frustrating me...
throughout my life, i consider those experiences as frustrations
and those experiences shaped the present me...

when i was in grade four...
my classmate and i were taking our plastic envelopes beneath the book shelf...
another classmate of ours went on our back and boasted," betty la fea and alicia"
(i remember that classmate of ours, his family name is esguerra...)
do you remember?
they are those ugly people in the teledramas at that time...
my classmate cried
and i?
i stop myself from crying...
i don't want him to see that he succeeded in hurting me...

another one is when i was walking in katipunan near ateneo...
i was attending a summer review for the college entrance exams...
while i was walking, a man overtook me and shouted out so loud in front of me...
"BUGS BUNNY!"
well, i was hurt at that time but i didn't cry...
i just pretended that i didn't heard him and show him that i'm not guilty of what he's saying...

the next thing that happened was during my 2nd year college days...
i rode the lrt train as i go back home...
i remember someone, he's from university of the east because of his uniform...
he was talking with another guy at my back...
he told his friend...
"maganda sana kaso bugs bunny"

i'm really frustrated remembering those things that had happened...
how i wish ________________

while i'm walking...
i'm thinking, what if i got my mother's nose...
e di tumangos man lang ung ilong ko...
what if i never got pimples...
what if i never thumb-sucked when i was little so that my teeth would be fine...
as i walk, i almost cry...

there are other more experiences that i won't post here coz it might also hurt someone...

people (especially filipinos) are so harsh...
they've been judging others on their appearances...

i'm really frustrated...